Cash Flow Management
The process by which an individual determines direction, influences a group, and directs the group toward a specific goal or mission.
The organization of the accounts payable function and the management of the accounts payable
role are of vital importance to the effective control of working capital and therefore cashflow.
This training course provides businesses and other organizations with a strong sense of where
they stand against industry leaders and shows them how to take their services and organizational
processes to state-of-the-art levels.
Documented strategies and tactics employed by highly admired companies are presented both
successful and unsuccessful to illustrate the real-world functionality of cash flow management
process and approach.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
• Recognize the importance of the accounts payable function with regard to its links with the supply
chain and cashflow
• Analyze the integrated systems of purchase order processing, stock (inventory) control, purchase
ledger and cash payments and their links with the general ledger
• Optimize how to effectively manage cash and working capital to reduce costs and improve cash
• Understand the impact of risk and uncertainty on the business and its impact on accounts payable
• Learn how leading companies from across the globe are achieving best practice in Accounts
• Work effectively with the fundamentals of accounts payable, financial accounting and the supply
• Understand and apply the fundamentals of accounts payable systems
• Review and comment on payment methods and cash management
• Analyze the need to incorporate risk and uncertainty into accounts payable analysis
• Identify best practice across all industries