MS Excel – Advanced
The process by which an individual determines direction, influences a group, and directs the group toward a specific goal or mission.
Designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use pivot tables, audit and analyze
worksheet data, utilize data tools, macros & collaborate with others
• Create pivot tables and charts.
• Learn to trace precedents and dependents.
• Convert text and validate and consolidate data.
• Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks.
• Create, use, edit, and manage macros. Import and export data